My Top 7 Free Internet Marketing Tools
Free Internet Marketing Tools – Any internet marketer needs a whole toolbox of different tools to run the business smoothly and efficiently. Some of these tools are paid, some are free and it is essential to find a good balance between them. Many of the tools, despite of the fact that they are free are Super Valuable and if you are not using them yet, you should definitely consider it!
These are my Top 7 Free Internet Marketing Tools:
1) Google Analytics – the number one spot belongs to this free tool by the company everyone loves (?!?). If you own a blog or a website it should be one of the first things you’ve installed on it. Some marketers say that it is not 100% accurate as it is owned by Google and might favor the traffic coming from their search engine over Yahoo, Bing and others in the end report. Nevertheless, an invaluable tool!
2) Google Keyword Planner – we have Google on the 2nd place as well with their relatively new tool that took over after Google Keyword Tool. Another essential tool to have and you should be using it each time you upload a new post or create a new page on your blog or website! Again, people who don’t love Google will say that it only gives results from one search engine and that the results aren’t accurate because Google wants you to use their AdWords and not optimizing your pages for free. Even with that in mind, another very valuable tool!
3) Mail Chimp – an amazing Email Marketing service that allows you to create a list of up to 2,000 people and send them 20,000 emails per month for Free! Of course they have paid options but if you are only starting, this is a great way to break into Email Marketing without investing any money. Note that the Auto Responder is not included in the free version.
4) Social Adr – a great Social Bookmarking tool! You can share other people’s pages, get credits and spend them on your bookmarks or simply buy credits or a monthly plan if you don’t want to have the work. With the latest Google updates, Social Bookmarking is one of the things that has a greater and greater impact on SEO nowadays!
5) Drop Box – it allows you to store and share your files with anyone you want and also access them from different devices like a Smartphone, a Tablet, a Laptop etc. A great tool if you want to share something with a larger group of people or if you are on the go and need to access your files from different devices!
6) Bit.ly – it is not only a link shortener but it also tracks your links and gives you a very detailed report about when and where the clicks came from. A great internet marketing tool!
7) Drop My Link – It allows you to find different .edu, .gov, comment luv, do follow, live fyre (and other) Premium Blogs so you can leave constructive comments on them with a backlink to your site. 100% White Hat and working!
Enjoy these free internet marketing tools and don’t forget to work hard