Top 5 Autoresponders – How to Make Money with your Website
Top 5 Autoresponders – How to Make Money with your Website – If you are wondering how to make money with your website or blog and you’re ready to take action, there’s one thing you’ll definitely need – an autoresponder!
It doesn’t matter if you want to promote online or offline products or services – first you have to get your client’s contact. Even if people will land on your page, they will probably browse for a few minutes and then click away… and you’ll never hear from them again!
The trick is to place an opt-in form on your website or blog and offer a Free Gift in exchange for the visitor’s email. Once we have it we can promote to that person Forever – well, unless they unsubscribe!
Ok, so how to make money with your website? Autoresponders are a Very Powerful email marketing tool because, they will not only help you to grab and store your visitors emails but with their help you can automate the whole promotion process! If done right, it can create a Passive Income for you to enjoy while you can have time to do other things!
Here are my Top 5 Autoresponders:
1) Get Response – Get Response and Aweber are the best two autoresponders at the moment but I choose GR as No1 because of two simple facts – it allows you to import lists from a file (which you can’t do with Aweber) and it is also cheaper!
2) Aweber – a strong second place and probably a winner for some marketers. Just like Get Response, it is one of the best and easiest autoresponders to use!
3) GVO Global Virtual Opportunities – A solid 3rd place, mainly because it is FREE up to 500 subscribers! It comes together with a package for website hosting. The support is really good.
4) Mail Chimp – a cool and hip autoresponder with a lot of nice tracking options but with one major minus – internet marketers CAN’T use it – company policy…
5) iContact – A good choice for small to medium sized lists plus you can import and export subscribers manually which is a plus!
Ok, so here it is – My Top 5 autoresponders – hope that will help you in making your decision on which one to choose and that now you have a better idea of how to make money with your website or at least where to start!