How to Make Money on Fiverr and how I made $824 last month…
How to Make Money on Fiverr?
I’m super happy because I just had my Best Month since I’ve joined Fiverr! I have three different accounts but one has literally exploded two months ago (I made $588) and this month – $824. How did I do it? Well, let me give you some key points on what you have to focus to achieve similar results!
1) How to Make Money on Fiverr - Join Fiverr! You actually have to join Fiverr and publish a few gigs first… Many people fail to take action right here because of many different reasons but it is like with anything – if you won’t take action, you can’t expect results!
2) How to Make Money on Fiverr -Take Massive Action – taking action is a good start but if you want to succeed faster and get better results you’ll have to take Massive Action – you can create up to 20 gigs per account, so use all of them. If you have different PayPal addresses, you can create different Fiverr accounts for even more exposure! Don’t think that you’ll see success by publishing only a couple of gigs and hoping for the best…
3) How to Make Money on Fiverr – Optimize your gigs – in order to get people to buy you will have to stand out from the crowd! Upload a good looking image (images of beautiful girls work great – don’t ask me why!) and a professional looking video. Optimize your gig description and add the right tags – if you’re not sure what to write, just check out the best selling gigs in the category your adding the gig to and try to mimic them – but don’t copy word-for-word!
4) How to Make Money on Fiverr – Contact your future buyers – if your Fiverr account is brand new you’ll have to get a few initial sales to get it off the ground. Contacting people directly on Fiverr is considered spamming if you only send them your gig url and trying to sell and you can get in trouble for that. Instead, you can go to ‘Sales-Buyer Requests’ and send your gig to people that are already looking for a similar service.
5) How to Make Money on Fiverr – Over-deliver! This is a Big One, especially in the beginning – you’ll be competing with people that have tens if not hundreds Positive Reviews on their gigs and the way to win over a customer is to offer more than your competition! If you have a writing gig and everyone else is offering 300-400 words for $5, make it 600-700! Initially you’ll spend a bit more time delivering gigs but once you’ll get some Positive Feedback from your buyers, you can change that.
6) How to Make Money on Fiverr – Send your customers a Free Gift – apart of the over-delivery, send your buyers an unexpected Free Gift when delivering your gigs. People love it and you’ll stay in their memory for a long time… Guess who will they contact the next time they’ll need some work done? You, of course!
7) How to Make Money on Fiverr – Ask for Feedback! Positive Feedback is Everything on Fiverr and you should aim for a 100% (I personally buy gigs only from sellers with a 99-100% rating). Over-delivering and Free Gifts will help you with that but you’ll also have to ask for it – people are busy and if you won’t tell them what to do, they won’t do it. If you feel comfortable with it, you can tell them you’ll send them a 2nd Free Gift if they’ll leave feedback – but don’t ask for ‘Positive Feedback’, just ask them to leave a comment and if you did a great job, it will always be positive!
So these are my 7 Golden Rules when it comes to Making Money on Fiverr… You can apply these to any kind of service you want to offer. If you think that you have no skills and that you could never sell services online, think again! People are willing to pay you for something that they can’t do but also for things that they don’t have the time for…
If you have no idea where to start HERE you can get my FREE Fiverr Course – ‘Fiverr Treasure – 5 Ways to Make Money on Fiverr’
If you’ll need any help, just send me an email or contact me on Facebook and I’ll do my best to help you out
Share it now!