Affiliate Marketing is definitely the easiest way to make money online… everything is done for you – the product, the sales page, the funnel and the whole set up. The only thing you need to add is traffic… and that’s the tricky part! Fortunately, you can use formulas created by other marketers and skip the try’n’error part. In this case you’ll see how to make $157 per day in your spare time, just like Huw and Aidan!
If you want to see online success ASAP, don’t try to re-invent the wheel! Most of the strategies that are being used by Top Marketers are actually quite simple – and you shouldn’t over-complicate them.
Huw & Aidan are making money online in their spare time – they both still have a 9 to 5 job… but it’s because they want to, not because they need to! Both are making an average of $157 per day and that side online income pays for their holidays or new gadgets…
What I like about their newest course, is that these results are easily achievable for anyone – if they can do it in their spare time, you can just use the same formula and create a side income in no time! Oh, and if you want to create a full-time online business, you can use the same exact strategies and 10x your sales!
If you want to learn more about Affiliate Commission Pro, check out my in depth video review above!
Safe Swaps Review – My Honest Thoughts About Safe Swaps
As you might know, one of my online income streams involves email marketing and building a list… Most high profile internet marketers talk about having an email list as the most predictable and safest way to do online business. This is definitely the case but apart of that, I actually genuinely enjoy it 🙂
I started to build my list in the internet marketing niche back in middle 2013 and I did what probably most people who start list building do – I started buying Solo Ads. Solo Ads are great from one point of view because you basically but instant traffic that you can send wherever you want… but on the other hand if you don’t really know what you’re doing, you can loose a lot of money real quickly… and that was definitely the case when it came to me!
After releasing my first WSO back in November 2013 I realized the importance of building a Buyers List and my focus shifted from buying solo ads to releasing products. The problem with that approach is that you can’t really scale it and it is very hard to be consistently coming up with quality products to sell plus promoting the launches constantly.
Long story short, I knew I needed to keep on growing my list but my launches didn’t really grow it as fast as I’d like and solo ads were not giving me an instant return on investment, which is typical, unless you have a very slick sales funnel (and mine was “ok” at the time)…
In the mean time I grew my list to a size where I could start doing Ad Swaps but I wasn’t really convinced about doing it. Many marketers choose not to do it simply because they don’t want to dilute their list and they might be right. I guess it all depends on what is your main goal with list building and mine was and still is to build a big buyers list.
With that in mind I decided to join Safe Swaps and use my freebie seekers list to swap with other marketers and try to grow my buyers list using my sales funnel. Before I tried Safe Swaps, I tried to swap with people from the Warrior Forum and IM Ad Swaps but had a mediocre experience with both of them.
So I decided to giveSafe Swaps a try and… one hour after joining the site I had 4 swaps booked – just like that! I kept on swapping all month, almost daily and managed to grow my list by around 300 subscribers (after deducting the ones that unsubscribed) and 10 buyers!
The first month I was swapping 30 clicks each and every day to get that initial positive feedback from other users.
Safe Swaps cost $29.95a month and I was afraid that I was going to spend that money to build an even bigger freebie seekers list but the 10 buyers I got on my buyers list actually made me the money back and then some.
So after a positive first month I’m continuing to use Safe Swaps almost daily (this is my 3rd month with them) and I couldn’t be happier with their services.
Their link tracking service allows you to track not only the clicks but also access detailed statistics and control the quality of clicks that you’re getting.
Here are a few tips which will allow you to make the best out of Safe Swaps:
– try to swap with people that have an established reputation on Safe Swaps and you won’t run into unpleasant surprises like someone not delivering their clicks,
– book always at least one week in advance, so if someone rejects your swap you’ll still have time to contact someone else,
– always deliver your clicks on time and the right amount – keep your rating as close to 100% as possible,
– don’t be afraid to leave negative feedback if your swap partner didn’t deliver – it keeps the site and the ranking system reliable,
– always leave positive feedback if someone delivered their clicks as promised.
Quick recap – If you want to grow your list you definitely have to join Safe Swaps– it is the biggest swapping community online. The site is constantly improving and as time will pass, more and more people will join Safe Swaps which will create the opportunity for even more swap deals.
Hope that helps and if you have any questions, you can always send me an email 🙂
Using Url Shorteners is a must today – not only for the sake of shortening your long urls but also to track the hits and other statistics of all of your links placed in different places around the web.
Using url shorteners is beneficial for a few reasons:
– Cloaking Affiliate Links – you know these long and weird looking affiliate links? Well, you can easily make them shorter… but that’s not it! You can actually cloak them, so it is not so obvious for the person who is clicking on an affiliate link. Of course you shouldn’t use this to mislead anyone but in general people are more willing to click on something they are familiar with (like bit.ly links) rather than a long url full of numbers and #%/ signs.
– Social Media – with the 140 allowed characters on Twitter in mind, shortening your urls comes in very handy – especially if you can replace a 80+ characters long url with a 20+ characters one!
– Tracking – the key to Success Online is tracking and testing everything so you know what works and what doesn’t. Some of the url shorteners allow you not only to track the number of clicks on your link but also the countries that the visitors are coming from or even the type of a device they are using (desktop or mobile).
So here are my Top 5 Url Shorteners that I use almost every day in my online business:
This is my definite favorite – easy to use, intuitive and with great tracking options. Bit.ly can also create QR codes and has a browser extension for Chrome. With this combination you can create shortened urls with one click of a mouse. One of the best Url Shorteners out there!
My number two pick and the url shortener I’m using almost as often as Bit.ly is Goo.gl. Simple yet very effective url shortener – you can’t go wrong with Google. Creating a new shortened link takes a few seconds and what is great is all the tracking options, plus a QR code and a Chrome browser extension. Nothing too flashy but very solid.
TinyURL doesn’t have the tracking options but it compensates with a few other cool features. First of all, it has a browser extension which works with any browser! TinyURL also allows you to create custom urls which allows you to personalize the url a bit. There’s also a nice pop-up preview which comes in handy at times.
Su.pr is a url shortener created by StumbleUpon. I haven’t really used it much but it has some pretty good features like tracking of the click-through rates and suggestions of the best time to post based on your history. StumbleUpon is also giving priority to Su.pr links over any other links – you can use this little trick to get more exposure.
This is a pretty basic URL shortener but it has an edge over the competitors: pronounceable shortlinks. Many times you won’t end up with real words in your shortened url but the links will be much more ‘pronounceable’ comparing to any other service. Is.gd also has a QR code creation option – everything with a single click of a mouse.
The bottom line – go ahead and try all of these url shorteners and see which one works best for you. All of them do basically the same – they make your links shorter but it is the tracking options and the extra features that really make a difference.
Hope that helps and I also hope to hear from you soon 🙂
P.S. What is Your favorite url shortener? Is it one of my Top 5 or is it not on the list? Please comment below and let me know!
Top 5 Autoresponders – How to Make Money with your Website
Top 5 Autoresponders – How to Make Money with your Website – If you are wondering how to make money with your website or blog and you’re ready to take action, there’s one thing you’ll definitely need – an autoresponder!
It doesn’t matter if you want to promote online or offline products or services – first you have to get your client’s contact. Even if people will land on your page, they will probably browse for a few minutes and then click away… and you’ll never hear from them again!
The trick is to place an opt-in form on your website or blog and offer a Free Gift in exchange for the visitor’s email. Once we have it we can promote to that person Forever – well, unless they unsubscribe!
Ok, so how to make money with your website? Autoresponders are a Very Powerful email marketing tool because, they will not only help you to grab and store your visitors emails but with their help you can automate the whole promotion process! If done right, it can create a Passive Income for you to enjoy while you can have time to do other things!
Here are my Top 5 Autoresponders:
1) Get Response – Get Response and Aweber are the best two autoresponders at the moment but I choose GR as No1 because of two simple facts – it allows you to import lists from a file (which you can’t do with Aweber) and it is also cheaper!
2) Aweber – a strong second place and probably a winner for some marketers. Just like Get Response, it is one of the best and easiest autoresponders to use!
3) GVO Global Virtual Opportunities – A solid 3rd place, mainly because it is FREE up to 500 subscribers! It comes together with a package for website hosting. The support is really good.
4) Mail Chimp – a cool and hip autoresponder with a lot of nice tracking options but with one major minus – internet marketers CAN’T use it – company policy…
5) iContact – A good choice for small to medium sized lists plus you can import and export subscribers manually which is a plus!
Ok, so here it is – MyTop 5 autoresponders – hope that will help you in making your decision on which one to choose and that now you have a better idea of how to make money with your website or at least where to start!